Do you love the fast energy of a hyper growth company? Do you want the opportunity to make a real difference every day by making a personal contribution to company success?
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager to organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, as well as manage the day-to-day operations of our Rancho Cordova office. The ideal candidate will be an energetic, natural self-starter with strong organizational skills who thrives in a busy, fast-paced environment. As an integral part of ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and of supporting organizational effectiveness, the Marketing Evolution Office Manager will wear multiple hats and must have the ability to be handle a wide range of administrative management and executive support related tasks, independently with little or no supervision.
Marketing Evolution is the top company in measuring and optimizing advertising. With an impressive list of blue-chip customers like Best Buy, Citibank, Microsoft and more, the company has a stable base, and amazing growth. We are growing at double-digit rates, and recently raised capital to accelerate growth to triple digits. If you love the excitement of being part of a company that is taking off like a rocket ship, we want you with your hands on the controls.
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization with the ability to work with all levels of management and staff.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Professional and positive attitude, quick-thinking, and stress-resistant.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal instructions and/or supervision.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands. The “go-to” person for all office-related needs.
- Assist with new hire onboarding (desk, computer, orientation, etc.)
- Manage laptop inventory and coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory. Review and approve office supply acquisitions.
- Keep our kitchen stocked with drinks and snacks. Order weekly groceries within established budget.
- Point of contact for building management. Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs. Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
- Organize, coordinate, and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Meet and greet office guests. Provide general support to visitors.
- Plan employee engagement activities, celebrations.
- Prepare and clean up spaces used for meetings, client, executive, and candidate visits.
- Maintain audio/visual equipment in conference rooms. Serve as point person for troubleshooting technical issues.
- Assist with coordination of travel arrangements (transportation and accommodations) for executives and staff.
- Manage office notices and communications.
We’re looking for an intelligent, highly-motivated individual, who is able to succeed in a fast-moving company and industry. The candidate must be a self-starter who can see the goal and execute against it.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5+ years of proven experience in an office management or executive administrative function.
- Experience with office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures.
- Knowledge of business and management principles.
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages (Microsoft, JIRA, Outlook, Concur). Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. printers).
- Interest and experience in using technology and the internet to improve work efficiency as well as the ability to quickly learn new systems.
Marketing Evolution has been recognized by Forrester as the industry leader in marketing optimization, due to our big-data, person-centric, decision-making SaaS platform. This platform enables our customers to analyze the impact of their media, message and marketing mix while in-flight, and to optimize while in-flight, thereby driving demonstrably improved campaign performance. Our customers – including many Fortune 500 brands – choose Marketing Evolution because they recognize the value of moving beyond the aggregated and backward-looking limitations of marketing mix and attribution models. Due to very fast growth, we are hiring at all levels; but know that our preference is always to promote from within.